ePASS: Analytically-driven, Point of Care Documentation and Decision Support Platform
ePASS®: Analytically-driven, Point-of-Care Documentation and Decision Support Platform
ePASS® (Electronic Patient Assessment Solution Suite) is a patient-specific, point-of-care, documentation and decision support platform for providers. ePASS® empowers providers with Inovalon’s advanced cloud-based analytics to deliver patient-level information during the encounter to close gaps in care, assessment, provider documentation, and quality.
- Administrative claims,
- Medication prescription and adherence history,
- Diagnostic results,
- Provider encounter history, and
- Other supplemental datasets such as clinical data records.
ePASS® offers providers the following:
- Insight into the full member profile
- Insight into each member’s gaps in care, assessment, and documentation
- Patient-specific, in-office decision and documentation support in a self-generating CMS/HHS/SDOH-compliant SOAP Note format
With this information, providers and members are equipped with a medical record containing the member’s full health profile and updated documentation. The capabilities of ePASS® enable dramatic improvements in
- Provider Documentation,
- Quality, and
- Risk Score Accuracy.
As a cloud-based, modular, platform, ePASS® supports face-to-face assessments across the providers ecosystem and supplemental member encounters in the member’s home, in the provider’s office, at an Inovalon Member Center, or partner retail clinics.
The capabilities of ePASS® deliver superior value and impact for members, and across the healthcare ecosytem.