ePASS: Technology-enabled Assessment Tool
ePASS®: Enables Patient-specific, Decision Support at the Point of Care
ePASS® (Electronic Patient Assessment Solution Suite) is a patient-specific, point-of-care, decision support platform for providers. ePASS® empowers providers with Inovalon’s analytics to deliver patient-level information during the encounter to close gaps in care, assessment, provider documentation, and quality.
- Administrative claims,
- Medication prescription and adherence history,
- Diagnostic results,
- Provider encounter history, and
- Other supplemental datasets such as abstracted medical records.
ePASS offers providers the following:
- Insight into the full member profile
- Insight into each member’s gaps in care, assessment, and documentation
- Patient-specific, in-office decision documentation support in a self-generating CMS/HHS/SDOH-compliant SOAP Note format
With this information, providers and members are equipped with a medical record containing the member’s full health profile and updated documentation. The capabilities of ePASS® enable dramatic improvements in
- Provider documentation,
- Quality, and
- Risk score accuracy.
As a web-based platform, ePASS® supports face-to-face provider assessments and supplemental member encounters in the member’s home, in the provider’s office, at an Inovalon Member Center, or at a Walgreens Healthcare Clinic. The capabilities of ePASS® deliver superior value and impact for members, health plans, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).