ePASS: Technology-enabled Assessment Tool
ePASS®: Enables Patient-specific, Decision Support at the Point of Care
ePASS® (Electronic Patient Assessment Solution Suite) is a patient-specific, point-of-care, decision support platform for providers. ePASS® empowers providers with Inovalon’s analytics to deliver patient-level information during the encounter to close gaps in care, assessment, provider documentation, and quality.
- Administrative claims,
- Medication prescription and adherence history,
- Diagnostic results,
- Provider encounter history, and
- Other supplemental datasets such as abstracted medical records.
ePASS offers providers the following:
- Insight into the full member profile
- Insight into each member’s gaps in care, assessment, and documentation
- Patient-specific, in-office decision documentation support in a self-generating CMS/HHS/SDOH-compliant SOAP Note format
With this information, providers and members are equipped with a medical record containing the member’s full health profile and updated documentation. The capabilities of ePASS® enable dramatic improvements in
- Provider documentation,
- Quality, and
- Risk score accuracy.
As a web-based platform, ePASS® supports face-to-face provider assessments and supplemental member encounters in the member’s home, in the provider’s office, at an Inovalon Member Center, or at Healthcare Clinics at Select Walgreens. The capabilities of ePASS® deliver superior value and impact for members, health plans, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).