MORE2 Registry® Database
Medical Outcomes Research for Effectiveness and Economics Registry (MORE2 Registry®)
Inovalon, extensive dataset, MORE2 Registry®, is inclusive of data elements infrequently found within the marketplace, and augmented by raw clinical data, patient-provided data, and a multitude of other elements. The MORE2 Registry® contains data pertaining to more than 837,000 physicians, 354,000 clinical facilities, and 139 million unique patients, and more than 11.9 billion medical events, growing at a rate of approximately 40% annually.
Unlike many datasets within the industry, Inovalon’s datasets are highly representative and not bias to a specific catchment or cohort. Data is primary source in nature and information within the MORE2 Registry® is longitudinally matched with exact dates of service and enables linkage to EHRs, health risk assessments, and other innovative data sources.
- One of the largest, national, healthcare datasets
- HIPAA-compliant data, statistically de-identified at the patient-level
- Lab results and socioeconomic insights
- Quality and risk score accuracy score insights
- Patients longitudinally linked across health plans
- Providers identified and linked to delivery network