Healthcare Credential Management Software
Cloud-based healthcare credential management software that streamlines license and certification management for your non-physician staff.
Powered by the Inovalon ONE® Platform
ABILITY SMARTFORCE® Credentialer software delivers online non-physician staff credentials tracking, so you and your staff can improve visibility, eliminate compliance penalties, and save time.
Integrated with ABILITY SMARTFORCE® Scheduler, ABILITY SMARTFORCE Credentialer streamlines non-physician credential management. Define and track credentials and licenses (such as NP, CNM, CRNA, APRN, and more), required training, certifications, and expiration dates – all in a one secure application.
With ABILITY SMARTFORCE Credentialer, you and your team can improve communication, organization, and workflow around credential tracking and management for NPs, CNMs, CRNAs, APRNs, and more.Request a Demo
How it Works
Ease non-physician credential tracking and management with greater flexibility, visibility, and communication – all delivered by ABILITY SMARTFORCE Credentialer.
Simple and secure cloud-based credentials management.
ABILITY SMARTFORCE Credentialer key features:
Integration with ABILITY SMARTFORCE Scheduler
- Alerts help staff and managers stay on top of credential expirations when requesting shifts or making staffing decisions
- Staff can easily see what credentials are needed to work in a particular unit
- Staff out of compliance with rules can be restricted from requesting shifts
- Set up as many licenses, certificates, and other credentials as necessary
- Define rules that apply only to certain staff members or to all employees
- Specify what credentials are required and/or expired
- Allow staff to view their credentials to determine work assignment eligibility
- Flag out-of-compliance staff on the live schedule
- Upload and view credential documents and images online
- Access data 24/7 with capability for managers and staff to see missing, upcoming or expired credentials
- System alerts when credentials expire or are about to expire
- Push notifications via email to a defined group
- Access from any mobile device, including smartphones and tablets
Frequently Asked Questions
We work with most major payers. If there is a payer that is not on our list, we do everything we can to make that connection.
Yes. You can set up your processes to best suit your team.
Yes. You can submit one batch file of multiple patients rather than checking eligibility patient-by-patient.
Our all-payer health insurance eligibility verification software can perform recurring batch eligibility checks automatically for you. All you have to do is establish the frequency at which you’d like this done, and the software will notify you of any coverage changes upon each automatic check.
Yes. You will have access to all your response history.
Gain insights from Inovalon case studies, infographics, videos, and other resources to get the most out of our products and solutions.