CMS OASIS Validation & Analytics Software
Improve organizational performance and validate OASIS data more efficiently with cloud-based quality reporting and analytics software for home health.
Powered by the Inovalon ONE® Platform
OPTIMIZE Analytics enables home health agencies to identify actionable opportunities to improve outcomes and star ratings, reduce readmissions, boost referrals, and increase revenue.
OPTIMIZE Analytics is the go-to resource for your home health agency’s performance improvement needs. From organizational performance analysis to accurate and rapid validation of OASIS data, our cloud-based application has you covered.
OPTIMIZE analytics accelerates the accurate completion of OASIS forms and makes it easy for home health agencies to assess, compare, track, improve, and demonstrate performance and quality outcomes.Request a Demo
How it Works
OPTIMIZE Analytics gives you secure, cloud-based access to the most accurate daily, comparative, patient-level, and executive dashboard reporting available.
Let our software do the heavy lifting for you.
OPTIMIZE Analytics key features:
- Web-based, real-time reporting for quality data, clinical management, and strategic benchmarks
- Patient- and clinician-level reports to ensure accurate data, plus representative outcomes and reimbursement
- Aggregated benchmark reports to assess, compare, track, and demonstrate performance and quality outcomes
- Simple, intuitive user interface for flexible reporting, including sorting and filtering for the most meaningful information
- Automated and secure transmission of data and access to reports
- Robust rules engine that analyzes OASIS assessments for CMS requirements, clinical processes, and documentation of best practices
- Guidance for correcting errors and inconsistencies, thus reducing the quality assurance process for OASIS forms to just seconds per patient
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, automated alerts notify you of errors and inaccuracies on the OASIS form to help ensure quality and proper reimbursement.
Yes, our enhanced reports provide access to the most current data available, enabling our customers to identify trends and drive faster process improvements.
Besides assisting with OASIS accuracy to decrease survey inaccuracies, the PPS Outcomes reports for agency, brand, and patient levels help analyze the sources that make up the various components of PDGM.
Gain insights from Inovalon case studies, infographics, videos, and other resources to get the most out of our products and solutions.